Trade associations and other representative bodies hold exhibitions and conferences across the country. Although these are often staged to sell products and services, they can also provide learning opportunities.
Getting best value
- Have a clear reason for attending
- Check the list of exhibitors in advance to identify organizations in which you are interested
- Match your time at the event to its size and relevance
- Make the most of any opportunities to network
- Seek up to date knowledge on techniques, equipment, etc